Why you’re going to love working for Royal as our new PPC Manager
launched in 2006 and quickly grew into an award-winning, international online Forex and CFDs broker. Royal is headquartered in Sydney, Australia and regulated by ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission) and CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). We’ve also got offices in Limassol, Cyprus, Beirut, Lebanon, Cairo, Egypt and even in Florida, USA.
Now that you know we’re a serious company that’s going places, we think it’s time you found out what it’s like to work for Royal.
Simply put, working for Royal will be one of the most awesome experiences you’re likely to have. A bit too over the top? Nope. Our team is what drives us, moves us, shapes us. They’re what make Royal what it is.
Thing is, when it comes to adding to our team, we pick talented individuals who are proud to be different! Royal is action-packed with ‘out of the box’ thinkers, and our 130+ team members worldwide are valued and loved. You want to be a part of this, right? Of course you do! With over 15 different nationalities employed here, Royal is a true multicultural firm and we know exactly where we’re heading.
If you believe you can expand our PPC campaigns, increase our already high conversion rates, and think of innovative ways to bring in quality leads by bringing down the CPL and CPA, you’re the PPC Manager we’re looking for.
Check out the PPC Manager’s responsibilities below. If you’re a kickass PPC Manager, we’re going to definitely want to meet you!
Your role as the Royal PPC Manager
In a nutshell, your job as our PPC Manager is to bring in quality leads via all online avenues. You’re going to be judged on CPL, CPA, CTR, QS and other digital ad metrics, so you’ve got to be a full on PPC Jedi with a proven record of success.
Key responsibilities as our PPC Manager
Here are just some of the responsibilities and duties you’ll be asked to carry out as our PPC Manager:
PPC Manager Requirements
- PPC budget management. This is one of the most important tasks you’ll have. You need to know how much and where you need to spend the budget in order to bring in the best leads.
- You’ll be working closely with our Communications and Visuals Teams (both of which are in Marketing) to create kickass funnels, HTML5 & search banners and landing pages that drive our conversion rates through the roof!
- Analyse. Analyse. Analyse! You’ll need to analyse every campaign daily to ensure they’re running at optimum levels.
- Putting together monthly presentations which compare last month’s results to the previous month. You’ll need to explain the peaks and troughs as well as give a fully detailed explanation as to how we got to these figures. Explaining future plans that you plan on implementing next month is also something you’ll need to add to your presentations.
- Campaign Creation. Create, run, and tweak a series of campaigns such as Search, Display & Remarketing campaigns. Bear in mind that we’re not just targeting English speakers. Royal is a worldwide company and our clients speak a multitude of languages, so you’ll need to run successful multi-language campaigns.
- Speak CTR, CPC, CPL, CPA, ROI, CR and QS fluently. If you have to Google what these are, there’s no need to apply.
- Keyword Research. Yep, that’s on you too. Out of the box thinking comes in massively here. Simply stating that the keyword we should use is ‘Forex Trading’ doesn’t help anyone. You’ll need to be cleverer than that.
- Tracking and Performance. This. Is. Huge. You’re going to work with other teams at Royal to ensure everything we do is fully tracked. If you’re not getting in the right data, how are you going to be able to optimise your campaign?
Our standards here at Royal are super-high, and because we’ve implemented ‘Royal Standards’, we only ever take on the very best. Check out the list or PPC Manager requirements and bear in mind that each one of these requirements is a ‘must have’ and a deal-breaker.
Some advantages that could get you in the door
- 3+ years’ experience working with AdWords, Bing, and creating ads on social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Outstanding knowledge of paid search; how it works, what to do and when, as well as what not to do.
- Critical: Hands-on experience when it comes to managing international PPC campaigns.
- God level attention to detail, which is needed when analysing your campaign stats.
- Experience of managing PPC budgets.
- Experience when it comes to creating and presenting campaign reports which focus on the ROI, CR and future plans.
- Advanced level experienced of Microsoft Excel. This is key as you’re going to be using Excel a lot when it comes analysing large datasets.
- Very good experience when it comes to getting the most out of mobile advertising.
- OCD Proficient. Attention to detail is one of the biggest requirements for any PPC Manager.
When it comes to selecting our PPC Manager candidates, we take a look at the whole picture and select the candidate that fulfils all the criteria we’re looking for. If you’ve got experience in the following, you just might beat the other candidates to the PPC Manager post:
Benefits of working for Royal
- SQL experience would great, but it’s not a deal breaker. As our PPC Manager, you’re going to have to be extremely proficient with database driven web analytics. Crunching these numbers by being able to speak to a database using SQL is an advantage.
- Experience in working in the Forex industry will definitely be considered an advantage.
If you’re successful in your application to become a Royal PPC Manager, you’re going to receive a truly competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance, a discretionary bonus at the end of the year, which is dependent on your performance, and loads of other benefits and outstanding perks. And that’s not all! You’re going to be joining one of the most awesome Marketing Teams in the world. Other marketing departments might use clichés such as ‘Sky’s the Limit!’ We have no sky; no limits. You’re given the tools and the training to ensure you become the very best you can be. The rest is down to you.
Here at Royal, we’re into empowering our people, and you’ll get to see that from the very first day you join us!
Applying for the PPC Manager role
Applying is easy. If you meet our requirements, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject "I AM THE PPC MANAGER YOU’RE LOOKING FOR"
and/or fill in the form as well as upload your CV.
. We’re fully GDPR compliant here at Royal.